Chaos Rankings

Friday, August 01, 2008

I can almost taste the tailgating

It's August 1st, and you know what that means! That's right, it means I need to start seriously thinking about what to get my wife for her birthday. Almost as important however, is the fact that a new season of college football kicks off in just about 4 weeks. I'm about halfway through the preseason rankings and I hope to finish those up by the middle of the month for everyone to enjoy and speculate on. In case you're curious, preliminary estimates look like Kansas is going to be #1. So go cash in your tax rebate stimulus check on a bigger TV, call your cable/satellite provide and order Gameplan, make a Costco run for a season's worth of nacho cheese, and start trying to decide whether Kansas can pull a Florida and whether defending I-AA threepeat champion Appy State can shock the world again when they head into Tiger Stadium to face I-A champion LSU to open the season.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home