Chaos Rankings

Thursday, August 30, 2007

With Apologies to Big Red

My bad. I totally forgot that Western Kentucky was moving up to Division I-A this year. Yes, I'm always going to call it that instead of NCAA's newly preferred Bowl Subdivision moniker. In any case, I added Western Kentucky to the preseason rankings with a pre-quantized score of 0 (since I have no data for them from last year, we know nothing about them) and a corresponding rank of 64. This had no effect on teams ranked higher and only pushed each team ranked lower down one spot. No big changes, but I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of it, you know, in case you're a Temple fan and were just saying how your team can't get any worse, only to discover that the Owls slipped from #119 to #120. As for Western Kentucky, enjoy your first game as a I-A member against the Gators in the Swamp on Saturday. Welcome to the big time.

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to congratulate their fans in Gainesville.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2007 2:16 PM  

  • WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! THERE WERE GAMES LAST NIGHT! I NEED UPDATED CHAOS RANKINGS! COLLEGE FOOTBALLDPAIOFSDHFVAPNPAEDPAIOW39!!!11

    By Blogger scafidi, at 8/31/2007 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home