Chaos Rankings

Monday, December 06, 2010

You Are Not Forgotten

Go Army, Beat Navy! Go Navy, beat Army! Personal rooting preferences aside (go Navy!), I didn't want you to think I'd forgotten about our service academies. Although the Commander-in-Chief Trophy has already been claimed by Air Force this year, the Army-Navy game still holds a lot of intrigue. For starters, both teams are bowl-eligible again, so this is a way for each team to build some momentum headed into their respective bowls. I know the latest rankings say "final" on them, but there is indeed one more game before the bowls officially start. And though one game won't have a lot of impact on most teams, it may be enough to shuffle teams up or down a spot in the rankings depending on the outcome. I'll post one more set of rankings following the game along with my usual bowl prediction catastrophe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home