Chaos Rankings

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Democracy doesn't work...

...because it requires active participation. Since no one spoke up about how they wanted to see the results, we're going to resort to just showing the entire 119 teams. That way everyone gets to see where their favorite team falls and how much ground they have to make up to get past their biggest rival or out of the bottom half or whatever your goa for your team is. Why all the polls starting doing 25 in the first place is sort of beyond me. It's just an arbitrary number. So, as your Chaos Rankings dictator, I am also making an arbitrary decision.

4 Comments:

  • Appologies to Mr. Scafidi as, for some reason, his comment didn't appear until after this post was up. *shrug*

    By Blogger Rev. Adam, at 10/01/2006 12:19 PM  

  • Adam, I just wanted to say that I love you and approve of you.

    I would like to see the top 24 teams posted because that is Margaret's favorite number.

    Awwww...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/05/2006 11:55 AM  

  • That's because I'm a benevolent dictator. Don't worry kids, if I ever hit the big time, I'm taking you all with me. The 3 hits a week I get that aren't me can all have a piece of the proverbial pie. It'll be the crusty, week-old, nasty piece that fell on the floor, but it'll still be sweet.

    By Blogger Rev. Adam, at 10/05/2006 3:30 PM  

  • I'm afraid you'll never hit the big time. ESPN is going to come out with its Chaotic Standings with special ESPN Editor Power Tilt Factor that can raise or lower a team's standing based on arbitrary opinion (oh, the controversy!) The Chaos Rankings won't be able to compete.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/05/2006 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home