Chaos Rankings

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Weak weeks

I've decided that to keep things simple (and because I'm lazy) I'm going to apply the same "week" to games that ESPN is doing. Because of the move to a 12-game schedule, many teams now play twice in one week (Saturday/Thursday, Monday/Saturday, etc). I believe I had stated at some point that I woudl designate a week as being Sunday through Saturday with new rankings coming out every Sunday night. Instead, I'm going to follow ESPN's week system and release new rankings following the conclusion of all games in a weekly designation. If you don't like it, take it up with ESPN and the NCAA. In more related news, I'm entering all the weekend's games' data into my software and should have rankings posted for you tonight hopefully. I doubt very much that they'll line up with the other polls this week, but it should be interesting to see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home